Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Service, Lunch, VAT.
Lunch (Chicken BBQ)
Duty Free Shop
Covered with more than 300 species of trees, the Nami Island had long been frequented by those who appreciate its serene and idyllic setting, but when the drama "Winter Sonata" became a mega-hit in Japan, Japanese tourists flocked there to walk amid the same scenes as the drama's stars Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo.
The Nami Island is not as big as one might expect, but cozy and versatile. Passing behind the well-known sculpture of a woman waiting in the lake at the main gate, people are ushered onto the grassy island that boasts a tranquil environment rich in biodiversity. For those who want to enjoy nature in an idyllic setting, the highlight of the island is the many tree-lined paths that all lead to the central square's restaurants and shops. The birch tree lined path is better known among drama lovers as the path where Bae and Choi rode a bicycle on their date. You will also see the fragrant pine tree path and spectacular tunnel of tall meta-sequoia trees.
Would you want to get into the drama, Winter sonata?
We invite you to Nami Island, where the most romantic scenes of Winter Sonata were filmed. In Nami Island, you can be Junsang and Yoojin, who were the mail characters of Winter Sonata. Let's follow the footmarks of them. So, shall we go.
The concept of Petite France encapsulates 'flowers, stars, and the Little Prince.
The village contains a memorial hall dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the celebrated French novel, Le Petit Prince (1943) and as such it is called the Little Prince theme park.
It also has a gallery displaying sculptures and paintings of le coq gaulois (the Gallic rooster), the national symbol of France; Orgel House where a 200-year-old music box plays a sweet melody; a shop that sells herbal and aromatic products; a souvenir shop; and many other locales where you can experience French culture.
Enjoy the marionette experience and hear percussion instruments from around the world, and also enjoy soap bubble experience.
When the Gyeongchun Line, a double-tracked railway line connecting Seoul and Chuncheon, opened on December 20, 2010, it replaced the Mugunghwa train that traveled this route for 70 years. Built on the site where the train on the Gyeongchun Line stops, Gangchon Rail Park is a popular tourist attraction where visitors can pedal along old railroad tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery.
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.