Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Service, Lunch, VAT.
Icheon Modern Ceramic Museum
Yeoju Premium Outlet
Icheon Ceramics Village
Icheon Ceramics Village produces traditional Korean ceramics, which are of high quality.
The village became the center of traditional pottery during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) for about 500 years due to the easily obtainable materials in the areas. Icheon Ceramics Village was also the center of Joseon Baekja ceramics. Presently, about 80 pottery factories are congregated at the village, and about 300 pottery kilns are in use.
Visitors can observe the pottery production process, and purchase them directly. It is worthwhile to see the crafts of these potters known as Living Cultural Treasures of Korea for creating the highest quality handicrafts. Not only are the traditional Cheongja, Baekja, and Buncheong pottery produced here, but you can also view modern design pottery.
Mok-Ah Buddhist Museum
Mok-A Buddhist Museum was established to succeed and develop Korean traditional woodworking arts and Buddhist arts.
This museum has been committed to the culture business as a professional private museum since the enshrinement ceremony of Maitreya.
Modern Ceramic Museum
The Modern Ceramic Museum is the former site where ceramics were produced for the royal households of the Joseon Dynasty for 400 years. The museum specializes in the study of traditional Korean ceramics such as Joseon white porcelain or baekja.
The museum consists of two large exhibition rooms, a special exhibition room, a multi-purpose room, and other smaller rooms. Its auxiliary facilities include a large-scale outdoor sculpture park; kilns heated with firewood; a Korean-style garden; a tea ceremony performance room; and a shopping mall selling ceramics produced.
The museum exhibits traditional ceramics from the Joseon Dynasty such as pure white porcelain, blue and white porcelain, white porcelain painted with under-glaze iron-brown, and punch'ong ware, that were all made throughout the Joseon Dynasty's 500 years of history.
Yeouju Premium Outlet
Yeouju Premium Outlet has 120 world famous brand name stores and offers 25% ~ 65% DC every day.
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.