Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Services, Dinner, Personal Expenses.
Seoul Station: KTX Train (08:00am-10:47am)
Arrive at Busan Station: Meet our Guide
Jagalchi Fish Market
Via Gwangan Bridge
Nurimaru APEC House
Busan Station: KTX Train (19:00pm-21:49pm)
Arrive at Seoul Station.
Jagalchi Fish Market
Jagalchi Market was formed by the people who populated the area after the Liberation in 1945, and the Korean War. As one of the largest seafood markets in Asia, the market offers all kinds of seafood to visitors. It is crowded by merchants and visitors every day and a popular attraction among tourists who want to taste fresh seafood. Its Live Fish Section is the most popular section in the market among visitors enjoying fresh sashimi. Visitors can choose live fish to their likings and eat it sashimi-style.
Haedong Yonggung Temple
Haedong Yonggungsa is situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan. This superb find of a tourist spot and temple offers visitors the rare find of a temple along the shore line. Yonggung Temple was first built in 1376 by the great Buddhist teacher known as Naong during the Goryeo Dynasty. The main sanctuary of the temple was reconstructed in 1970 with careful attention paid to the colors that were traditionally used in such structures. On the right-hand side, inside the a cave, is a uniquely designed Buddhist sanctum, while situated just in front of the main sanctuary is a three-story pagoda with four lions. The four lions are symbolizing joy, anger, sadness, and happiness. Other special sites at the temple are the 108 stairs and stone lanterns lining the rocky landscape.
After going down the 108 steps, one will be delighted with the beauty of the temple. Midway down the 108 steps one can stop and enjoy the calming sounds of the waves, and view the majestic sunrise.
Haeundae Beach is probably the most famous beach in the country.
"Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won (857~?) of the Silla Dynasty (BC 57~AD 935). When he was walking past Dongbaek Island, he was fascinated by it and left the carved words "Hae Un Dae" on a stone wall on the island. Haeundae is 1.5 km long and the white sand is rough and sticks easily to your skin. The sand of this beach is composed of sand that comes from Chuncheon Stream and shells that have been naturally eroded by the wind over time. Haeundae Beach is also famous for the various cultural events and festivals held throughout the year.
Nurimaru APEC House
The name Nurimaru APEC House is created by combining the Korean words nuri ("world") and maru ("summit"), and "APEC House," which refers to an APEC conference hall. Collectively, it means "a house where the world summits gather together for an APEC meeting." Located on Dongbaek Island, which is noted for its beautiful, natural landscape accented by dense camellia and pine trees, Nurimaru APEC House has been used as a memorial hall and a prestigious international conference hall since the APEC summit meeting. Nurimaru, a 3-story building, is a modernistic expression of "jeongja," a pavilion in traditional Korean architectural style. Its roof shape symbolizes the ridgeline of Dongbaek Island. Its interior design is a visual display of Korea's creative traditional culture. The terrace, which has a Korean wooden floor concept, towers over Oryuk Island, Gwangan Bridge and Dallmaji Hill.
Located near Haeundae Beach, it not only offers a spectacular view of the beach, but also has the appearance of a reputable international conference hall featuring both modern and natural beauty.
Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.