Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Service, VAT.
Lunch, Personal Expenses.
Everland Theme Park
Amethyst or Ginseng Center
Everland Theme Park
Everland Resort was opened in 1976 as the first family park in Korea. Though originally called 'Yongin Jayeon Nongwon,' the company changed its name to 'Everland' to make the name more recognizable to international audiences.
The park is home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions. In addition to 'Safari World' featuring white tigers, tigers, lions and bears, 'Herbivore Safari' opened in April 2010, letting visitors get up close and personal with the safari's giraffes, elephants, and ostriches.
Everland is also known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens, which have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985.
Other great spots for family fun are the Snow Sled (the first and the longest of its kind in Korea), Caribbean Bay (an outstanding water park) and Everland Speedway (a racing track).
Full of exciting attractions and entertainment, Everland is one of the most popular places in Korea for families, friends, and couples.
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- Free of charge for under 2 years old and same price of adult for 3-7 years old.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.