Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up Service, VAT.
Hotel Drop-off Service, Lunch, Personal Expenses.
Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony
Gyeongbokgung Palace ＆ National Folk Museum (Deoksugung Palace ＆ History Museum on Tuesday)
Pass by The Blue House
Amethyst or Ginseng Center
Drop off at Itaewon / City Hall.
Jogye Buddhist Temple
One hudred years old Buddist temple
22% of Korean believes Buddism and Chogeysa located in the center of Seoul is known as one of respected temples in Korea. Beyond its religion background, it attracts everyone with its artistic value. Beautiful golden statue of the budda and unique fragrance from the inside of temple are too amazing to miss.
Not only golden statue, there are 500 year-old pine tree, the beautiful main temple and other inspiring art pieces. It does not matter who you are and what is your religion. Everyone is welcomed to follow the manner and prey own wishes. There are always packed of people with their own wishes like health, wealth, and scholarship. Why don’t you try your own wishes? Although Buddha’s birthday is found exactly from lunar calendar, it is public holiday mostly in May and there are one of the biggest festival in Seoul with beautiful street lightings. You are already lucky enough if you plan to visit Seoul not to miss this.
The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony
In ancient times the royal guards of Joseon Dynasty performed the given task by guarding the Gwanghwamun Gate the entrance of Gyeongbokgung Palace. The reenactment of the original ceremony began from 1996. The gate guardsmen perform the changing of the guards and hold a parade. The guards, uniforms, weapons and accessories as well as their strict ceremonial procedures catch the eyes of people especially foreign tourists when guardsmen perform the changing of guards in traditional costumes at the main gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace in downtown Seoul. Be sure to bring a camera to take lots of pictures.
Gyeongbokgung, or the Palace of Felicitous Blessing, was the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and it opened in 1395, the fourth year of the reign of King Taejo, the founding monarch of Joseon.
The palace attained all necessary facilities and systems commensurate with its status as Joseon's primary palace during the reign of King Sejong. It was burnt down in 1592 during the Japanese invasions and remained in ruins until extensive reconstruction was undertaken in 1868. However, many of the structures were removed during the Japanese colonial rule (1908-1945).
The Cultural Heritage Administration has been restoring the palace since 1990. First of all, the old Japanese government-general building was dismantled and Heungnyemun and its cloisters were reconstructed. The bedchambers of the king and the queen, named Gangnyeongjeon and Gyotaejeon, as well as Donggung, or the East Palace, the residence of crown prince, were restored. Currently, Gwanghwamun, the palace's main gate, is being rebuilt. Thus, the palace is regaining its old splendor.
National Folk Museum
The National Folk Museum of Korea, which was established in 1945, is located at the center of Seoul and functions as an educational venue that enables visitors to understand how Koreans have lived from traditional times to the present. The Museum investigates, researches, and acquires artifacts and various sources on the folkways and lifestyles of Koreans in the past and present.
The Museum's exhibition is divided into three halls and an open-air exhibition.
Hall 1 follows a timeline in the development of Korean folkways and lifestyles, starting from prehistory.
Hall 2 focuses on how people worked for their living and obtained the necessities of life, while Hall 3 covers the typical lifetime events of an upper class person in traditional Korean society.
Special exhibitions are also opened at least four times a year to broaden understanding of Korean folkways.
Pass By The Presidential Blue House
Korean political system is presidential system which has been evolved and developed by Korean people after Korean war. The president’s term in office is 5 years and current president is Park, Geun Hye who is the first woman won the presidential election. The Korean president stays in the Blue house. The Blue house is not opened to the public where you can visit only your visit reservation was granted. However you can take a picture from outside.
In the blue house, there is a main building where private office for the president, press room, meeting rooms, and residential area are located and the other building where national secretary office, security office, Press center and Banquet hall are located.
The color blue represents eternity and peace and it applies to the roof color of the blue house and you cannot miss why it is called "the blue house".
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.