Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Service, VAT.
Lunch, Personal Expenses.
Changdeokgung Palace (Bukchon Hanok Village on Monday)
Amethyst or Ginseng Center
Insadong Antique Shop Alley
Changdoek Palace had participated in the history of Joseon Dynasty for about 500 years from the establishment in 1405 to the demise of Emperor Sunjong in 1926.
And as King Sejong said to King Munjong, Changdeok Palace, Kings of Joseon Dynasty's beloved palace shared Joseon's glory and pain according to the destinies of Joseon.
Changdeok Palace put down roots in the ridge facing south from Maebong, the vein of Bukak.
Its each building changed its axis according to natural geographical position and was arranged to be hugged by cozy valley.
The world recognizes originality of Changdeok Palace because it is in harmony with nature, and its beautiful Biwon (back garden) is harmonized with various pavilion, ponds, trees and oddly shaped stones and rocks...
Insadong Antique Shop Alley
The streets of Insadong are alive with traditional culture.
The area that is now known as Insadong has been the center of culture since the Joseon era. Over the years a wider variety of arts have continued to move their way into this neighborhood making it one of the best places in the world to find diverse genres of art.
In 1997, car traffic was banned on the main street of Insadong making it friendlier for visitors and improving the overall general atmosphere.
Forty percent of all antique stores in Korea can be found in Insadong. That is quite an astounding number for just one small neighborhood. But as you begin to explore the tiny alleys shooting off from the main street you start to realize that this is only the beginning. As you continue to wander around the alleys and byways of Insadong you will find stores selling old books, pictures and calligraphy. You will also undoubtedly find old photographs, pottery, wooden containers, jewelry, ceramics and earthenware.
Namdaemun Market is the largest traditional market in Korea with over 10,000 stores that line the streets around Namdaemun (Gate), the main southern gate of the old city wall.
It boasts one of the largest distribution structures in Korea, providing local products, daily living essentials, food products, medical supplies and more to retailers and consumers across the country.
Due to the wholesale nature of the market, shoppers can comparison shop for the lowest prices on all sorts of goods.
Namdaemun Market is also packed with interesting things to see and eat, making it a popular destination for both locals and international visitors alike. So whether you're looking for traditional oriental medicine or imported drugs, traditional Korean food or imported snacks, Hanbok attire or a Halloween costume, Namdaemun Market is the place to go.
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.