Transportation, English-speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fees, Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off Service, Lunch, VAT.
Changdeokgung Palace (Gyeongbokgung Palace on Monday)
Bukchon Hanok Village
Department Store ＆ DFS
Korean Wave Zone
Changdoek Palace had participated in the history of Joseon Dynasty for about 500 years from the establishment in 1405 to the demise of Emperor Sunjong in 1926.
And as King Sejong said to King Munjong, Changdeok Palace, Kings of Joseon Dynasty's beloved palace shared Joseon's glory and pain according to the destinies of Joseon.
Changdeok Palace put down roots in the ridge facing south from Maebong, the vein of Bukak.
Its each building changed its axis according to natural geographical position and was arranged to be hugged by cozy valley.
The world recognizes originality of Changdeok Palace because it is in harmony with nature, and its beautiful Biwon (back garden) is harmonized with various pavilion, ponds, trees and oddly shaped stones and rocks...
Bukchon Hanok Village
Surrounded by Gyeongbok Palace, Changdeok Palace and Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Bukchon is a residential area in Seoul with countless Hanoks (traditional Korean houses).
Bukchon is also called "the street museum in the urban core" having many historical spots and cultural heritage sites.
Since it is located in the northern part of Cheonggyecheon and Jongno, people named this area Bukchon, which means northern village.
In the village, there are Gahoe-dong, Songhyeon-dong and Samcheong-dong, whose names evoke affection in all Seoulites.
In the late Joseon Dynasty, the large-scaled land was partitioned into small-sized building sites for social and economic reasons. It is assumed that the Hanoks closely located together in the village were rebuilt around 1930. The change in the form of Hanok reflects the densification of the society due to the urbanization began at that time in Korea.
Bukchon's historic sites and cultural heritages from the Joseon Dynasty to modern times tell visitors the history of this area.
Amethyst or Ginseng Center
The colour of Amethyst is as unique as it is seductive, though in fact this gemstone of all gemstones is said to protect its wearer against seduction.
Korean Amethyst is extravagance in violet since it has been formed from granite stone base since 5000 years. Moses described it as a symbol of the Spirit of God in the official robes of the High Priest of the Jews, and the Russian Empress Catherine the Great sent thousands of miners into the Urals to look for it. It was said to protect crops against tempests and locusts, bring good fortune in war and in the hunt, drive out evil spirits and inspire the intellect.
Department Store and Duty Free Shop
Persons who find hotel Lotte tax exemption point are admired at the scale and facilities. In hotel Lotte duty-free shop one of duty-free shop of eastern maximum scale about 400 world dying injunction brands of because have gathered in place convenient and various shopping crista truth number be . Also' Rotdaebaekhwajeom silkworm-raising room point' World point' shopping mall adjoin and give pleasure of another shopping
Sinsadong Garosugil Road
The Gingko tree-lined street (Sinsadonggarosu-gil) that runs from Sinsa Station (Subway Line 3) to Hyeondae high school is a popular, upscale street in Seoul. The street (also known as "artists" street) has an eccentric flair thanks to its variety of charmingly decorated coffee shops, and designer stores. Garosu-gil is particularly popular in autumn when the leaves begin to fall.
Referred to as a 人蔘(people' root) due to its resemblance to the Human form' Korean ginseng is regarded as the most valued herb. The efficacy of fully mauture 6 year-old Ginseng has been well known around the world. This is the place you can hear informations how we select the soil to plant ginseng' how much time we should wait until it gets matured and so on. Friendly staffs of this center give you not only explanation on Korean gingseng but also some sample of ginseng to drink for your refreshment.
 Free Pick-up Service is conducted at major hotels in downtown Seoul.
- Specific Pick-up Point and Time will be given through the Confirmation Letter.
- In case of heavy traffic, pick up service could be delayed occasionally.
 Range of Responsibility
- We disclaim all the responsibility for accident or lost due to the customer's carelessness.
- Travel Insurance applies any time after succes to the accident of vehicle traffic only, and the settlement of traffic accidents would be done according to the Policy of Insurance Company.
- If at any time after successfully booked your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the same Tour on the next available date; or b) refund you the Paid Amount and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If the time during your tour and the Tour Schedule unexpectedly has been changed due to circumstances which we reasonably consider to be beyond our control or reasons of safety, we shall at our option, either: a) carry you on the similar type of Alternative Attractions; or b) refund you the Admission Fee for the attractions which we can't visit and we shall have no further liability to you.
1. Price is quoted in Korean Won (KRW or ￦).
2. Payment Method
- Deposit Payment will be settled by Credit Card upon your online reservation made.
- Balance Payment shall be settled by Cash or Credit Card at the spot of the Tour.
3. Child Fares
- 0 ~ 24 months : Free of charge / 25 months ~ 6 years old : 30% DC from Adult Price.
Cancellation / Change / Refund
3 days before (until 18:00pm)
2 days before (until 18:00pm)
1 day before / same day
※ The Charges for Cancellation or No-Show shall be settled by Credit Card at the time it's happened.